Hello, Guest! Welcome to Pinoyshares.com.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a pinoyshares member you'll have the following privileges:

- Gain access to private forums and restricted features
- Reply and create new topics or polls
- Download free applications, games, themes, graphics, tones, videos, etc.
- Ask question or support related to mobile phone, computer, game console, and multimedia
- Private messaging (PM) with fellow members
- Communicate instantly or real-time with currently online members via Shout Box

sands and stones

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default sands and stones

Post by sentinel on Thu 24 Mar - 16:48

A story tells that two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face. The one who got slapped was hurt, but without saying anything, wrote in the sand: "TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE."

They kept on walking until they found an oasis, where they decided to take a bath. The one, who had been slapped, got stuck in the mire and started drowning, but the friend saved him. After the friend recovered from the near drowning, he wrote on a stone: "TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SAVED MY LIFE."

The friend who had slapped and saved his best friend asked him, "After I hurt you, you wrote in the sand and now, you write on a stone, why?"

The other friend replied: "When someone hurts us, we should write it down in sand where winds of forgiveness can erase it away. But, when someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in stone where no wind can ever erase it."

LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND, AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE
sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://pinoyshares.fairtopic.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top